"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
A full day at sea from Sorrento to explore the islands of Ischia and Procida, including free time on land and stops to swimming and snorkeling.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 2 June 2021 to 8 September 2021 (Only on Tuesday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from Sorrento and transfer to Piano di Sorrento port.
- Boat tour by traditional Sorrento boat, departing first for Procida across the Bay of Naples past Nisida, the Campi Flegrei, and Punta Miseno.
- Tour around the island of Procida by sea.
- Free time to visit Procida by land.
- Boat tour of Ischia including the Aragonese Castle, the Grotta del Mago, the Bay of Sorgeto, and the Maronti beaches.
- Stops to swim and snorkel in the quiet bays.
- Free time to visit Ischia by land.
- Return to Sorrento with a limoncello toast on board
- Snacks and beverages, life jackets for adults and children, snorkeling gear and wc on board.
An 8-hour tour beginning at the port at 10:30AM.
Hotel and meeting point pick ups begin around 9:30AM. We will contact you with exact time and place of pick up upon booking.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 109 per guest
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »
AMAZING! A MUST DO!
This boat trip was the highlight of our holiday to Italy! We set off from piano de Sorentto. The boat was amazing we stopped off at Almalfi and Positano. Seeing the coastline on the boat was... more »