" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
The first eco-friendly tour to discover one of Italy's most memorable destinations: the Amalfi coast. Navigate in total silence and zero emissions and discover the infinite beauty of the Amalfi coast by sea, with stops for swimming and some free time both in Positano and Amalfi.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 16 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2021 to 20 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from your hotel or from a close meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Amalfi, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and, above all, thanks to the hybrid boat, you can enjoy the exclusive access to the Marine Protected Area of the Bay of Ieranto, which is inaccessible to other boats with diesel engine.
- Sailing along the Amalfi coast. Along the way you will admire: the island Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano, the Fjord of Furore and the Emerald Grotto.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Amalfi and stop from 1 to 2 hours in Positano.
- Departure from Positano to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel.
- Entrance ticket to the Emerald Grotto (€ 5.00 per person)
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Departure at 08:30AM from the port at Piano di Sorrento; pick ups from hotels begin about an hour earlier. You Know! will contact you for precise pick-up time and location after you book, .
Return to Sorrento scheduled for the late afternoon.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no penalty charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 95 per guest
€ 114 per guest
€ 79 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
Fantastic boat tour on the Sorrento coast!
Our day trip couldn’t have been more perfect! Alexandro and Frederico were amazing hosts and guides on our trip. From start to finish, they provided great information and were very attentive to all... more »
Boat trip to Capri
We had a wonderful day with Francesca and Tommaso. Beautiful boat, great trip and the most lovely lunch at a restaurant on the Amalfi coast. Would recommend. more »
Great Boat Trip Around Capri
We had a wonderful day with our enthusiastic guide Alex and captain Federico. The tour goes to all the highlights around the island and we really enjoyed the swimming opportunities. We were really... more »