Explore two of the top islands in the Bay of Naples with this full-day boat tour that takes in the top sights along the coasts of Ischia and Procida, plus includes time to dive into the turquoise waters and a delicious Neapolitan lunch served directly on board.
Departure from: Ischia
Duration 7 hours
From 1 May 2023 to 30 June 2023 (All days) From 1 July 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 15 September 2023 (All days) From 16 September 2023 to 30 September 2023 (All days) From 1 October 2023 to 30 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Forio d'Ischia for a 7-hour boat tour
- Expert skipper on board who speaks English
- Cruise around the island of Ischia to take in the Chiesa del Soccorso, Belvedere Punta Imperatore, Sorgeto Bay, Sant'Angelo, Fumarole dei Maronti, la Scarrupata, Cartaromana Bay and beach, San Pancrazio, Aragonese Castle, English Beach, Lacco Ameno's Mushroom Rock, and more
- Stops to swim and snorkel before sailing to the nearby island of Procida
- Circle Procida and dock on the island for free time to explore on land
- Aperitivo with bruschetta and island wine
- Traditional Neapolitan lunch served with beverages, water, coffee, and tea on board
- Safety equipment
- Pickup, drop-off, and transportation on land
Please bring your swimsuit and a towel, snorkeling gear, and sunblock.
In case of inclement sea or weather conditions, the skipper reserves the right to cancel the tour with no penalty charge for passengers.
Provided by: Alcione Boat (Forio)
Explore Ischia and Procida at your own pace