Visit the island of Capri by land and sea via a traditional gozzo boat with this shared group tour departing from Positano!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 4 October 2021 to 3 November 2021 (All days) - From 1 April 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Positano pier at 9.15 AM
- Gozzo boat tour passing the marine park of Punta Campanella to arrive on Capri
- Skirt the island's coast to take in the White Grotto, Natural Arch, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, Punta Carena lighthouse
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto (tickets can be purchased at the grotto; based on grotto opening)
- Dock at Marina Grande port on Capri for 4 hours to discover Capri by land on your own
- Return sail past Nerano plus a stop to swim and relax
- Return to the Positano port (around 5:30PM)
- Included: drinks (non-alcoholic), towels, bathroom, life jackets for children and adults provided on board, insurance, English-speaking skipper.
- Blue Grotto tickets
Meet up: 9AM at the Grassi Junior Boats ticket office on the Positano port.
Bring your bathing suit and comfortable shoes.
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
No charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Great day out on the boat! "
"Loved everything about them!"
"Beautiful boat, very sweet skipper and easy to find! We loved seeing Positano from the water and Capri was definitely worth seeing!"