Visit the island of Capri by land and sea via a traditional gozzo boat with this shared group tour departing from Positano!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 3 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Positano pier at 9AM
- Gozzo boat tour passing the marine park of Punta Campanella to arrive on Capri
- Skirt the island's coast to take in the White Grotto, Natural Arch, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, Punta Carena lighthouse
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto (tickets can be purchased at the grotto; based on grotto opening)
- Dock at Marina Grande port on Capri for 4 hours to discover Capri by land on your own
- Return sail past Nerano plus a stop to swim and relax
- Return to the Positano port (around 5:30PM)
- Included: drinks (non-alcoholic), towels, bathroom, life jackets for children and adults provided on board, insurance, English-speaking skipper.
- Blue Grotto tickets
Meet up: 9AM at the Grassi Junior Boats ticket office on the Positano port.
Bring your bathing suit and comfortable shoes.
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
No charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Beautiful boat, very sweet skipper and easy to find! We loved seeing Positano from the water and Capri was definitely worth seeing!"
"Had a wonderful time with Grassi Junior Boats! We have been recommending the company to all of our friends and family planning on going to Amalfi Coast"
"We had a GREAT day on the boat. Wonderful skipper who took the time to show us the sites along the way. Highly recommend!"