Visit the island of Capri by land and sea via a traditional gozzo boat with this shared group tour departing from Positano!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 15 March 2024 to 5 November 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Positano pier at 9.15 AM
- Gozzo boat tour passing the marine park of Punta Campanella to arrive on Capri
- Skirt the island's coast to take in the White Grotto, Natural Arch, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, Punta Carena lighthouse
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto (tickets can be purchased at the grotto; based on grotto opening)
- Dock at Marina Grande port on Capri for 4 hours to discover Capri by land on your own
- Return sail past Nerano plus a stop to swim and relax
- Return to the Positano port (around 5:30PM)
- Included: drinks (non-alcoholic), towels, bathroom, life jackets for children and adults provided on board, insurance, English-speaking skipper.
- Blue Grotto tickets
Bring your bathing suit and comfortable shoes.
We can stop to visit the Blue Grotto during the tour around the island if the queue to enter isn’t too long and if all passengers agree. Otherwise, the captain may decide to skip the grotto to avoid having to wait. Passengers who want to visit the Blue Grotto will be able to do so on their own during their free time on the island (you can also reach the Blue Grotto entrance by taxi or bus from Anacapri). The Grotto can be closed in case of rough seas.
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
No charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast