Spend an unforgettable day exploring the Amalfi Coast by boat from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi! Set sail aboard an Aprea gozzo boat with skipper for a half-day for full-day boat tour.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 October 2021 to 3 November 2021 (All days) - Low season From 1 April 2022 to 31 May 2022 (All days) - Low season From 1 June 2022 to 30 September 2022 (All days) - High season From 1 October 2022 to 3 November 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at our ticket office on Positano pier 10 minutes before departure time
- For departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier
- Set sail to explore the coastline from Positano to Amalfi via Aprea gozzo boat
- See iconic sights along the coast, including Grotta dell'Africana (Praiano), Furore Fjord, Arco degli Innamorati (Conca dei Marini)
- Optional stop at the Emerald Grotto (tickets must be purchased at the grotto entrance)
- Stop to swim
- Dock at the town of Amalfi with free time to visit the center
- Return to the port
- *7-hour tours include a longer stop in Amalfi to visit the Duomo, Paper Museum, and Arsenal Museum; option to stop for lunch on the coast and swim at the Cascatelle della Marmorata waterfalls in the Ravello Bay.
- On board: snacks, towels, snorkeling gear (upon request), Prosecco, cold drinks (water, Coke, beer).
- WC and life jackets for children and adults are provided. Insurance.
- Tickets to the Emerald Grotto
Children under 3 free.
English and Italian spoken.
There is no charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Beautiful boat, very sweet skipper and easy to find! We loved seeing Positano from the water and Capri was definitely worth seeing!"
"We had a GREAT day on the boat. Wonderful skipper who took the time to show us the sites along the way. Highly recommend!"
"Great day out on the boat! "