Hotel Le Querce (4 stars) prices and availability
Treat yourself to a holiday of a lifetime - on the island of Ischia!
- Beach and spa: you're on the island of Ischia!
- Suites with a breathtaking view of the Bay of Naples
- Delicious Neapolitan cuisine at "Pulcinella"
See what guests loved the most
Food & Drink
- "Pulcinella" panoramic restaurant
- Lounge Bar "Le Rose"
- Snack Bar Il Giardino
- Panoramic thermal pool
- Access to beach
- "Nefertiti" thermal baths
- Beauty farm
- Indoor thermal pool
- Mud and therapeutic treatments
- Kneipp baths
- Hydromassage pool
- Turkish bath
- Aromatic and emotional showers
- Sea view balcony (almost all rooms)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite television
- Mini bar
- Bathroom courtesy set
- Weddings and receptions
- Outdoor facilities
- Swimming pool
- Air Conditioning
- Thermal baths
- Reception 24h
From the port of Ischia a little road winds its way up the green hill overlooking the sea. Here, amidst what have to be the island's most luxurious villas, you'll find Hotel Le Querce. The sea, the historic center and the Aragon Castle are all just a few minutes away.
From the hotel's sun-drenched terraces, beautiful views of nearby Procida and the islet of Vivara can be seen. In the distance, it's easy to identify Pozzuoli, Campi Flegrei, Naples and the imposing profile of Vesuvius.
Ferries and hydrofoils sail from Naples to Ischia on a regular basis. In the summer, boats sail between Ischia and Capri, Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi too.