Explore the island of Capri by land and sea with this exciting boat tour that includes pick-up from your hotel! The simplest and most fun way to explore the island from every point of view, with direct departure from Vico Equense, Pompeii and many other locations
Departure from: Pompeii, Castellammare di Stabia, Vico Equense
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2024 to 31 May 2024 (All days) From 1 June 2024 to 30 June 2024 (All days) From 1 July 2024 to 31 August 2024 (All days) From 1 September 2024 to 30 September 2024 (All days) From 1 October 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from Castellammare, Vico or Pompeii to the port of Seiano
- Set sail for your boat tour, with commentary on board to explain the top coastal sights
- Dock on Capri and enjoy free time to explore on your own
- Map and information about the island
- In the afternoon, circle the island of Capri by sea...choose a simple tour or one that includes a stop to swim when booking
- Return cruise to the departure port
- Lunch and drinks
- Land transportation on the island
- Blue Grotto visit
- Any extras (museums, etc)
Before the departure date you will receive a message including meeting point details.
Bring sunscreen and, if you like, your bathing suit.
The visit to the Blue Grotto is not included in our itinerary, because of the long wait times at the entrance of the cave itself. If it suits you, you can spend your spare time exploring it on your own; we will be happy to give you all the necessary information.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!