"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
Explore the island of Capri from Sorrento, with a scenic sail along the coastline of the Sorrentine Peninsula and around the island, and free time on land to sightsee and shop.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 10 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the location of your choice in and around Sorrento
- Transfer to the Piano di Sorrento port to depart at 8:30
- Sail around the island of Capri to admire its scenic sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Around 6 hours of free time to explore and shop on land
- Return to Piano di Sorrento, departing from the port of Capri at around 5:25
- Drop off at the meeting point
- Our English-speaking skipper will assist you with tips for visiting the island and a map of Capri on board.
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults, fuel, disembarkation tax
- Tickets to sights and monuments
- Extras and tips
- Blue Grotto (visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land, if you would like! Tickets are EUR 14/person)
Pick-up and drop-off can be arranged at a number of locations in and around Sorrento. Please let us know your preferred pick-up location when you book, and arrive at least 10 minutes in advance. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 85 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 70 per guest
€ 59 per guest
"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
"This tour of Capri is well worth it! We were picked up directly at the train station. Stefania our guide was so knowledgeable and helpful. The tour of the island is simply Gorgeous! "
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »