Visit Mt. Vesuvius and the ruins of Pompeii in a single day with an authorized guide, departing from Naples.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
From 11 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (Except on Monday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up in Naples at 8:30AM at the set meeting point
- Transfer by minivan/minibus to Pompeii
- 2-hour guided tour of the archaeological site in English
- Transfer to Mt. Vesuvius (parking lot at 1,000 meters above sea level)
- Walk up the crater and tour with an official Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio guide and volcano expert
- Return transfer to Naples (around 2:30PM)
- Pompeii tickets (€15/person, free for EU citizens up to 18)
- Mt. Vesuvius tickets(€10/person, free for children up to 120 cm tall)
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
This tour is available only in English. Single travelers or groups of up to 3 can book this tour, but a minimum of 4 people must confirm for the tour to take place. We will contact you at least 12 hours in advance if the tour is cancelled for lack of participants. There are a number of possible meeting points in Naples for pick up, so please contact us or simply meet us at Star Hotel Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 91, Naples. Please arrive at least 10 minutes ahead of departure time. If the weather conditions do not permit climbing Mt. Vesuvius, the tour will be cut to 4 hours and you will receive a partial reimbursement. The length of the tour may change based on traffic. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing and a sun hat to visit Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
"Booked La Dolce Vita boat trip with HP travel. it was 2 hours up to 12 people, lucky for us on 4 made it and what an experience. Loved every minute of it. "
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"