Boat tour of the Amalfi Coast for exclusive small groups (max 7 passengers) departing from Sorrento. Bottle of Prosecco on board, and time to visit Amalfi and Positano by land.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure scheduled between 9 and 10AM from the Sorrento port in Marina Piccola
- Boat tour along the Sorrentine Peninsula, passing the historic port of Sorrento in Marina Grande, remains of the Roman villa once owned by Senator Pollio, Puolo and Lobra harbours, Vervece Islets, and Punta Campanella
- Arrival on the Amalfi Coast and swim break off the Li Galli Islets
- Departure for Positano and Amalfi with free time to explore by land at each (the order of the stops to be coordinated with passengers and skipper)
- Return to the Sorrento port, with swim breaks along the way
- Arrival in Sorrento between 4:30 a 7PM
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Taxes and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults and safety equipment
- Anything not listed in the "includes" section
- Personal purchases
- Beach towels
Departure is scheduled between 9 and 10 AM from the port in Marina Piccola, and return to Sorrento is between 4:30 and 7 PM, depending upon the time of departure. Please bring your swim suit, towel, and sunscreen for boat tours to the Amalfi Coast.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for the review!!!! We appreciated it! Vincenzo & Pasquale send their regards"
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for your review! Luigi sends his regards!"