Boat tour of Capri departing from Sorrento with an exclusive group of maximum 8 passengers, including Prosecco on board and time to dock on Capri and explore the town on foot.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Sorrento port in Marina Piccola: 8:15AM
- Boat transfer to Capri with max 7 passsengers
- Sail around the island, passing the Faraglioni and Punta Carena
- Drop anchor twice to swim and snorkel
- Green Grotto and While Grotto visits (optional stop at the Blue Grotto, ticket not included)
- Dock on Capri to visit the town by land
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Stop on the beach on Capri for a snack
- Return to the port of Sorrento between 4:15PM and 5:30PM
- Tax (excluding disembarkation tax) and fuel
- Life vests for children and adults
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Entry ticket for the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Disembarkation tax on Capri: €2.50/person
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" list
The meeting point is at the port of Sorrento in Marina Piccola (close to Bar Ruccio) around 7:45 AM for departure 8:15 AM; we will contact you with precise details. The return to Sorrento is scheduled between 4:15 PM and 5:30 PM.
The departure is scheduled at 8.15 am which allows you to reach the Blue Grotto at opening hours to avoid long waits that often exceed two hours with the risk of not being able to guarantee entry.
We suggest bringing your swim suit, towel, and sunscreen for boat tours to Capri.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for your review! Luigi sends his regards!"
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for the review!!!! We appreciated it! Vincenzo & Pasquale send their regards"