Be sure to see the Blue Grotto with this 12-passenger group boat tour of Capri departing from the port of Sorrento with time on Capri to explore by land
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) - High season From 16 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 8:15 departure from the Sorrento port in Marina Piccola
- 9:00 arrival at the Blue Grotto on Capri before the line forms
- Blue Grotto visit (entry ticket not included)
- Boat tour around the island coastine, including the Faraglioni and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Two stops to swim and snorkel
- Green Grotto and White Grotto visits
- Dock on Capri to visit the island by land
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Stop on the beach on Capri for a snack
- Return to the port of Sorrento between 4 and 5:30PM
- Tax (excluding disembarkation tax) and fuel
- Life vests for children and adults
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Entry ticket for the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Disembarkation tax on Capri: €2.50/person
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" list
The meeting point for this Capri boat tour is at the port of Sorrento in Marina Piccola at the Bar "Ruccio" opposite the cruise terminal at 7:50, in order to depart at 8:15. We should arrive at the Blue Grotto at around 9AM, beating the crowds and avoiding the line to enter that can sometimes be as long as three hours. Return to Sorrento is scheduled between 4 and 5:30PM. Please bring your swim suit, towel, and sunscreen for boat tours to Capri.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for your review! Luigi sends his regards!"
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for the review!!!! We appreciated it! Vincenzo & Pasquale send their regards"