Group boat tour for up to 12 passengers to Capri, departing from Sorrento and including free time in the center of Capri
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Sorrento port in Marina Piccola between 9 and 10AM
- Boat transfer to Capri
- Sail around the island, passing the Faraglioni and dropping anchor twice to swim and snorkel
- Green Grotto and While Grotto visits (optional stop at the Blue Grotto, ticket not included)
- Dock on Capri to visit the town by land
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Stop on the beach on Capri for a snack
- Return to the port of Sorrento between 5 and 6:30PM
- Tax and fuel
- Life vests for children and adults
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Entry ticket for the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Disembarkation tax on Capri: €2.50/person
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" list
The meeting point is at the port of Sorrento in Marina Piccola (close to Bar Ruccio for departure between 9 and 10AM; we will contact you with precise details. The return to Sorrento is scheduled between 5 and 6:30PM. Entrance to the Blue Grotto is not always possible due to long waits of more than 2 hours. If there is a line at the entrance, the captain will wait up to 30 minutes unless all passengers agree to wait longer. We suggest bringing your swim suit, towel, and sunscreen for boat tours to Capri.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for your review! Luigi sends his regards!"
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for the review!!!! We appreciated it! Vincenzo & Pasquale send their regards"