The most relaxing, comfortable, and stress-free way to get between Naples and Capri (or vice versa): a private transfer via Mercedes sedan or minivan, luxury speedboat, and open-top taxi!
Departure from: Capri, Naples
Duration 1 hour 1 hour (Nightly)
From 9 September 2021 to 23 September 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel, airport, or train station pick-up via luxury sedan or minivan
- Itama 40 speedboat transfer to/from Capri
- Private cabin
- Soft drinks
- Snack (on request also gluten free)
- Sun awning
- Beach towels
- Open-air island taxi on Capri
- English-speaking drivers and skipper
- Hostess service
- 1 bag per person (max 20 kg)
- Printed guide of Capri
- Docks, taxes
- Extra luggage or first luggage superior 20 kg: Euro 30/luggage
Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for all staff, who have undergone training for proper use.
In addition, our guests are all provided with:
- Alcohol-based gel or disinfectant for hand sanitizing
- Disposable face masks
- Single-use linens and towels that have been sanitized and sealed
Deep cleaning and sanitizing of the inside and outside of each vessel before boarding.
Daily cleaning of outdoor cushions, and sun mattresses with disinfectant.
Duration of the entire transfer: about 1.5 hours.
Emergency life jackets (for children too), equipment on board. Insurance.
Provided by: Priore Capri Boats Excursions (Capri)
Feel like a VIP during your day at sea off Capri
"fantastic trip. marvellous day. Boat top. skipper top. professionnal team we saw the best spots along the Capri's coast "
"We had an amazing time aboard the Pegasus and would recommend Gyisy to everyone! Every detail was thought through and she predicted your every wish. Great job. Definitly will use thy them again. "
"Magnificent boat; luxurious, fast, spotless and clean. Even better than on the home page. Kind and very professional captain, and we saw all the best spots along the coast. Highly recommended! "
Priore Capri Boats Excursions: "You are fantastic people, very happy to have you aboard "Pegaso" priore Capri Kind regards Giusy"