The best way to admire the coastline of Capri is by sea, and this private speedboat tour of 4 or 8 hours is an unforgettable way to explore! Sail past the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighhouse, and most beautiful sea caves with an expert skipper at the helm!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Full- or half-day Capri tour via speedboat with English-speaking skipper
- Cooler with soft drinks, water, and Limoncello
- Covered cabin with shower and wc
- Beach towels
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Licensed for boat rental and charter
- Masks for snorkeling
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto (optional, € 14/person)
- Additional hours (EUR 180/hour)
- Fuel (EUR 8/mile)
- Champagne (upon request)
- Lunch at a waterfront restaurant (optional)
Upon request, we can book a table for you for lunch at a waterfront restaurant or prepare a picnic to enjoy on board
Due to its closure during rough seas or strong winds and unpredictable weather changes within a single day, access to the Blue Grotto cannot be confidently ensured.
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
Capri Boat Service reviews
"The reservation process was confusing, I received a quote for a different tour than I asked about and the date was incorrect...I booked a full day tour for Sept 7th but the confirmation shows no date "
Capri Boat Service: "??????? "
"You quote one price and DO NOT mention fuel costs...and after everything announce people owe you a bunch more money...this is not legitimate!"
"A great simplification of the process of getting to and from Capri. Efficient, courteous, and pleasant."