No visit to the Amalfi Coast or Sorrento is complete without a private boat tour to the beautiful island of Capri. Hop on board our elegant and chic gozzo boat for a smooth sail across the turquoise waters to Italy's most dazzling island.
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
From 18 May 2021 to 26 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 27 September 2021 to 6 December 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the port of your choice on the Amalfi Coast or Sorrentine Peninsula
- Full-day private cruise to Capri on board a chic Aprea 32 gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Ice chest, awning, and wc
- Snorkeling gear, pool noodles, and towels
- Limoncello, fresh fruit, water, and soft drinks
- Sail past the Amalfi and Sorrento coastlines to Capri
- Circle the island, stopping to swim and snorkel
- Free time on the island to sightsee and shop (up to 5 hours)
- Return to the departure port
- Insurance, taxes, fuel
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Blue Grotto ticket (optional; €14/person; to be purchased at the grotto)
- Guide on Capri
- Land transportation
- Meals (lunch can be arranged at an extra charge)
- Tips and extras
We will contact you upon booking to arrange your departure port and time
Bring your swimsuit, sunblock, and a hat!
Upon request, we can arrange our "Spaghetto on board" lunch service at sea (extra charge).
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
"Geoff and Julia from Toronto. Make sure you get Domenico for your excursion. The best. Capri Boat Service is the best. Very efficient booking process. "
Capri Boat Service: ":) THANKS I WISH SEE YOU SOON IN CAPRI !!!!!! DANILO CAPRI"
"Booked this for the wrong day and only realized it day before. They were understanding changed time without problem even though it was a busy afternoon. Giovanni was excellent and great with kids."
"Really enjoyed our day! There were 7 in our family, who were all exhausted after 10 days in Italy in 90-100 degree F. heat. So Ivan was very understanding and let us swim and just enjoy the ride:)"