The most unforgettable way to experience the beauty of Capri is on board our powerful Pershing 43 yacht with an English-speaking skipper at the wheel. Set sail for a full or half day and take in the highlights along the island's coastline in style.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
From 26 September 2023 to 5 December 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
The Pershing 43 is a sporty and compact boat. It stands out for its streamlined lines, very large sunbathing spaces alternating with comfortable shaded seats. The excellent workmanship guarantees excellent sea keeping and elegant and comfortable navigation. Services on board: Skipper - Welcome aperitif (bottle of sparkling wine or wine) - Soft Drink - Beach towels - Small snacks.
- Departure from the Marina Grande port on board a Pershing 43 yacht
- Full-day or half-day sail with an English-speaking skipper
- Admire coastal highlights like the Faraglioni, Marina Piccola, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Drop anchor to swim and snorkel in the coastal coves and caves with snorkeling gear, pool noodles, and towels
- Limoncello, fresh fruit, water, and soft drinks
- Restroom on board
- Insurance and taxes
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Blue Grotto ticket (to be purchased at the grotto if desired)
- Meals (lunch can be arranged at an extra charge)
- Tips and extras
The meeting point is Molo 20 Café in Marina Grande on Capri (Largo Fontana)...ask for Danilo!
Half-day tours include Capri only; full-day tour itineraries can be customized.
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
Capri Boat Service reviews
"The reservation process was confusing, I received a quote for a different tour than I asked about and the date was incorrect...I booked a full day tour for Sept 7th but the confirmation shows no date "
Capri Boat Service: "??????? "
"A great simplification of the process of getting to and from Capri. Efficient, courteous, and pleasant."
"You quote one price and DO NOT mention fuel costs...and after everything announce people owe you a bunch more money...this is not legitimate!"