From Ischia to Positano
Routes between Positano and Ischia run from June to September.
Routes are managed by Alicost; we suggest contacting the company's call center for schedule and trip duration.
Due to the Covid-19 emergency, many routes have been suspended until 14 April, 2020.
The schedules published on this page are the official annual schedules, but we strongly suggest contacting the transport companies directly to confirm if specific routes are running.
Note that at this time that all residents and visitors in Italy can only move around in cases of pressing need and with an "autocertificazione" pass.
This route is only active from May through October.
As soon as the ferry companies publish the schedule for the upcoming season, we will post it.
- Prices listed here are for one adult with one piece of hand luggage.
- Each additional bag costs EUR 2.
- Children under 12 have reduced tickets, with discounts that vary according to the company.
- Schedules change often;check times again shortly before your travel dates!
- In case of rough seas, ferries may be suspended. Hydrofoils are suspended more often than regular ferries. :
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Ischia
Duration 2 hours
The most beautiful view of Capri? From the sea ... with Ciro Boats
Feel like a VIP during your day at sea off Capri