From Ischia to Positano
Routes between Positano and Ischia run from June to September.
Routes are managed by Alicost; we suggest contacting the company's call center for schedule and trip duration.
Due to anti-COVID-19 measures, public transportation schedules may change without prior notice and posted schedules will not always be updated minute-by-minute.
Currently, there are no restrictions for embarking on Capri. Departing passengers will have their temperatures checked and may have a rapid Covid-19 test taken at the port. In case of a positive test result or a temperature above 37.5 C, passengers will be barred from embarking.
We suggest booking ferry tickets in advance, as ferries are running on limited capacity.
Routes and times refer to the current week.
Last update: 24 August 2020
- Prices listed here are for one adult with one piece of hand luggage.
- Each additional bag costs EUR 2.
- Children under 12 have reduced tickets, with discounts that vary according to the company.
- Schedules change often;check times again shortly before your travel dates!
- In case of rough seas, ferries may be suspended. Hydrofoils are suspended more often than regular ferries. :
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Ischia
Duration 2 hours
The most beautiful view of Capri? From the sea ... with Ciro Boats
Feel like a VIP during your day at sea off Capri