From Positano to Ischia
From June to September, you can reach Ischia from Positano and Amalfi with the Alicost ferry. Contact the customer service number for information regarding schedules and routes.
Due to anti-COVID-19 measures, public transportation schedules may change without prior notice and posted schedules will not always be updated minute-by-minute.
Currently, there are no restrictions for embarking on Capri. Departing passengers will have their temperatures checked and may have a rapid Covid-19 test taken at the port. In case of a positive test result or a temperature above 37.5 C, passengers will be barred from embarking.
We suggest booking ferry tickets in advance, as ferries are running on limited capacity.
This route is only active from May through October.
As soon as the ferry companies publish the schedule for the upcoming season, we will post it.
- Prices listed here are for one adult with one piece of hand luggage.
- Each additional bag costs EUR 2.
- Children under 12 have reduced tickets, with discounts that vary according to the company.
- Schedules change often;check times again shortly before your travel dates!
- In case of rough seas, ferries may be suspended. Hydrofoils are suspended more often than regular ferries. :
Feel like a VIP during your day at sea off Capri
The most beautiful view of Capri? From the sea ... with Ciro Boats