From Ischia to Positano
Routes between Positano and Ischia run from June to September.
Routes are managed by Alicost; we suggest contacting the company's call center for schedule and trip duration.
Due to anti-COVID-19 measures, public transportation schedules may change without prior notice and posted schedules will not always be updated minute-by-minute.
Currently, there are no restrictions for embarking on Capri. Departing passengers will have their temperatures checked and may have a rapid Covid-19 test taken at the port. In case of a positive test result or a temperature above 37.5 C, passengers will be barred from embarking.
We suggest booking ferry tickets in advance, as ferries are running on limited capacity.
- Prices listed here are for one adult with one piece of hand luggage.
- Each additional bag costs EUR 2.
- Children under 12 have reduced tickets, with discounts that vary according to the company.
- Schedules change often;check times again shortly before your travel dates!
- In case of rough seas, ferries may be suspended. Hydrofoils are suspended more often than regular ferries. :
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Ischia
Duration 2 hours
The most beautiful view of Capri? From the sea ... with Ciro Boats
Feel like a VIP during your day at sea off Capri